martes, 5 de marzo de 2013

Poemas de nuestra rubia preferida

¡HOLA LECTORES!

 Sabemos que la biografía de Sylvia Plath os ha dejado con ganas de más, así que os dejamos unos vídeos sobre ella y su poesía. ¡Disfrutarlos!

Edge


The woman is perfected.
Her dead

Body wears the smile of accomplishment,
The illusion of a Greek necessity

Flows in the scrolls of her toga,
Her bare

Feet seem to be saying:
We have come so far, it is over.

Each dead child coiled, a white serpent,
One at each little

Pitcher of milk, now empty.
She has folded

Them back into her body as petals
Of a rose close when the garden

Stiffens and odors bleed
From the sweet, deep throats of the night flower.

The moon has nothing to be sad about,
Staring from her hood of bone.

She is used to this sort of thing.
Her blacks crackle and drag.





OPINIÓN PERSONAL:

Este fue el último poema que ella escribió antes de su suicidio.Por eso yo lo veo como un poema en el que ya piensa sobre su propia muerte, habla de que la luna ya no debe entristecerse, como refiriéndose a que ella morirá pero la luna seguirá ahí y no tendría que notar su ausencia. También dice que sus pies quedarán desnudos, como refiriéndose a que vagará desnuda por el camino hacia la muerte. Creo que es un poema demasiado claro, demasiado triste. Me gusta porque ella escribía bien, pero el echo de pensar en lo que ella pensaría mientras lo escribía me da escalofríos.


LAST WORDS

I do not want a plain box, I want a sarcophagus
With tigery stripes, and a face on it
Round as the moon, to stare up.
 I want to be looking at them when they come
Picking among the dumb minerals, the roots.
I see them already—the pale, star-distance faces.
Now they are nothing, they are not even babies.
 I imagine them without fathers or mothers, like the first gods.
 They will wonder if I was important.
 I should sugar and preserve my days like fruit!/
My mirror is clouding over.
 A few more breaths, and it will reflect nothing at all.
The flowers and the faces whiten to a sheet.

 I do not trust the spirit. It escapes like steam
In dreams, through mouth-hole or eye-hole. I can’t stop it.
 One day it won’t come back. Things aren’t like that.
 They stay, their little particular lusters
Warmed by much handling. They almost purr.
When the soles of my feet grow cold
The blue eye of my turquoise will comfort me.

Let me have my copper cooking pots, let my rouge pots
Bloom about me like night flowers, with a good smell.
They will roll me up in bandages, they will store my hear
Under my feet in a neat parcel
 I shall hardly know myself. It will be dark
And the shine of these small things sweeter than the face of Ishtar.






OPINIÓN PERSONAL:

  Veo que ella nos habla de su muerte, de cómo quiere que sea, que no quiere algo normal, ella prefiere un sarcófago, que le deje ver la luna, ver las caras de quién la va a ir a ver, quiere sentir las flores encima de ella, quiere sentirse bien y poder descansar. Ella no confía en su espíritu, cree que se le va a escapar.
 Es un poema realmente bonito aunque trate del tema  de la muerte. La foto que he puesto es porque son flores marchitándose, como ella en su sarcófago.




Aitana Blanco Alonso

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario